Don’t miss St. Meyer & Hubbard’s Sales Management Workshop. Here's a unique opportunity for retail and commercial sales managers to experience best practices for increasing sales performance. We limit attendance to 20 total participants to maximize learning and have sold out 31 consecutive times.Registration Info
Limited number of participants to allow for optimal learning, maximum best practice sharing and great networking.
Every available seat has been filled since we started this program in 2002.
Bankers leave Chicago with more than 30 practical tools to jump start, restart or reinvigorate their sales management routines.
Two Bonus Values
Day One: Lunch 'N Learn
Tom Doherty, Managing Partner/Business Banking at CIBC is a workshop favorite. Tom discusses:
- How his division has put millions in the pipeline through a systematic and trust-based prospecting approach
- How his sales management disciplines have helped build and sustain his Performance Culture
- How regular Check-Ins have created both accountability and strategic dialogue between he and his team
- How his new client Onboarding process mitigates buyer’s remorse and generates numerous referral opportunities
Day Two: Dawnduster
Jack Hubbard, Chief Experience Officer, St. Meyer & Hubbard shares successful sales strategies from more than four decades of work in financial services. These include:
- How to create a Resource Management culture
- How to make thousands of value touches without leaving your office chair
- How to make LinkedIn an education resource, not a cold calling tool
- Books, blogs, websites and ideas that build trust and maximize value
New sales managers in retail or commercial banking to train? Want to build a Performance Culture?
This program is for you.
September 17 - 18, 2019
|Location:||Hilton Suites Magnificent Mile|
|Price:||$1195 registration fee + hotel|
Have questions? Email Linda Benjamin or call (847) 215-6091.
Register using the form below.